When you train online with me, you receive personalized and customized service that you cannot get anywhere else!
- State-of-the-art TCrowson Fitness app
- Customized workouts including regular updates
- Videos library with detailed instructions on every exercise
- Custom meal plan OPTION
- Weekly check-ins (phone, Skype or email)
- Email/Text Support
- Progress Reports
I treat every client as if you are my ONLY client. We will probably become friends. 🙂
Here’s how it works:
WORKOUTS: Once you sign up, I will send you three emails, one containing a questionnaire, one with a waiver, and one with instructions on installing my app. Once you’ve signed the waiver, and I gather all the information I need, I will design your workout program based on your goals, current fitness level, lifestyle, abilities, etc. and upload it into the app (please allow 3-5 days for program design). You will then open the app to see your training plan and see exactly what you are for that day’s workout. You will track your workouts in the app and I will be able to view your progress. Normally, your workouts are designed in 4-6 week blocks, but we can adjust and update/modify at any time.
MEAL PLANS: Some people do best with guidelines, some with highly structured plans. We will communicate to assess which is best for you. I will design a plan for you based on this information and deliver it to you via email, with updates as needed (please allow 3-5 days for this service).
STUFF YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW:
- Payments are due on the first of the month. If you start in the middle of the month your bill will be prorated and will start fresh on the 1st.
- I have 3 plan options for you to choose from (1-month, 3-months and 6-months). If you choose to do 1-month, please understand that results are contingent on consistency over time, and it may take longer that one month to see the results you’re after. I recommend choosing the 3- or 6-month options – not only will you save a little money, but you will also get better results.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- I will not give you the same plan I give your friend. Everything I give you is customized for you.
- I will return all your emails and texts during weekdays- please allow a couple hours for me to do so as I like to give you thoughtful responses.
- I may tell you to suck it up, buttercup. 😉
- I will be completely honest with you.
- I will not judge you.
WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Total honesty. If you try to impress me by embellishing your workout stats or withholding information about your diet, I cannot give you the best service. As stated above, I will not judge you, I am here to help you but I can only do that if I know exactly what is going on.
- As much objectivity as possible. Because I do not sugar-coat, you may occasionally hear something you do not want to hear. If you take it personally, you are going to thwart your progress.
- Commitment. I will ask you how much time you are willing to devote to your plans. Based on what you tell me, if it appears that you are NOT committed (meaning you are missing workouts multiple days in a row on a frequent basis with no good reason or with flimsy excuses – I understand that life happens and there are valid reasons why you may need to miss, but I will be able to tell the difference between a reason and an excuse) or you are CONSISTENTLY missing meals or not eating properly (again, life happens, I get it – but I need to see more adherence than just every couple days) I may suspend your plans.
- Either one of us may terminate your account at any time.
- Plans are non-refundable. If you decide you don’t want to work with me any more, you will not receive a refund on the rest of your package.
- The workouts and meal plans I provide are customized and CONFIDENTIAL. You may not share them with anyone as they are considered Intellectual Property.
If you have questions regarding my Online Training service, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org